Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day Three - Poking Around Corners

Posted by Picasa
Pimpin' Phat

I found myself kicking up dust and turning over rocks on Treasure Island this past weekend and to my wonderful surprise, I got a lot more that I expected! Bam! There they were around a few corners, blasting tens from the back trunk, carrying little ridiculous toy dogs, donning silk robes and smoking stogies. Corvette's and Camaro's oh my!!

So, in true creeper form, I skirted myself around that corner and jumped out of the car with my telephoto lens! "Hey who invited the granola white chick?" It's a little hard to be inconspicuous with a foot long lens (thats right guys) and my pasty pigment amongst this night club crowd. Forgetting my bling, however, was my biggest giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment